- Acri di pista da scii:1100
- Terrain Parks:2
Whakapapa (New Zealand's largest ski area since joining with Turoa Ski Resort) is part of Tongariro National Park, New Zealand's oldest National Park and a World Heritage area. Whakapapa is operated under a license issued by the Department of Conservation and is owned and run by Ruapehu Alpine Lifts Ltd. There are 43 trails at Whakapapa with terrain for all ability levels, including off-piste expert terrain. The ski area can be broken into three: Happy Valley (a self contained beginners area), the east side (where the majority of lifts and services are located) and the west side (highlighted by the lift accessed back-country terrain). The nearest airport to Whakapapa is in Wellington.
- Aeroporto di pertinenza:Taupo
- Treno:National Park Village
- Website della località:https://www.mtruapehu.com/whakapapa
- versante accom.:-
Ultimo bollettino nevevisualizza il bollettino neve completo
- Emesso:17 Apr
- Ultima nevicata:17 April 2021
- Manto Nevoso (superiore):–
- Manto Nevoso (inferiore):–
- Fuori pista:-
Meteo di Oggi (1962 m)Visualizza previsioni complete neve
Whakapapa Mappe del Luogo
Recensioni dei visitatori di Whakapapa
Bayley da New Zealand scrive:
This mountain is one of a kind with the funniest people that arrive to the awesome terrain that can turn on.
This mountain is highly demanding but from skiing in other countries I must say I have had some of the best snow of all time, understanding where the snow is coming from is very key to skiing dry and rewarding pow.
Both sides of Ruapehu needs to be skied to sunlight / snow direction / wind direction and of course not following the crowds, if all align I can ensure you one of a kind skiing experience.
If you are skiing to experience the goods, try and ski with groups and with transceivers, Pinnacles can turn on early morning or arvo.
Enjoy and take the experience in.
Previsioni della città piu’ vicina per Whakapapa
- Wanganui, New Zealand89km
- Hastings, New Zealand120km
- Palmerston North, New Zealand125km
- Napier, New Zealand126km
- New Plymouth, New Zealand130km
più vicina destinazione per surf per Whakapapa
- Kai-Iwi, New Zealand92km
- Karaka Street, New Zealand93km
- Morgan Street (North Mole), New Zealand93km
- Rangiora Street, New Zealand93km
- South Beach (Wanganui), New Zealand94km
più vicine a Whakapapa
- Ruapehu, New Zealand7km
- Hauhungatahi, New Zealand9km
- Mount Ngauruhoe, New Zealand11km
- Mount Tongariro, New Zealand14km
- Pihanga, New Zealand28km