- Acri di pista da scii:-
- Terrain Parks:-
See in Austria is a small ski resort with just * ski lifts but it does boast a very impressive 1410 metres (4626 feet) of vertical descent. See is best suited to intermediate skiers and snowboarders but there is some terrain for beginners and advanced skiers. We have no information about the existence of any cross country ski trails at See. Almost half of the pistes at See are covered by snowmaking. The nearest airport is at Innsbruk and the nearest train station to See is at Landeck.
- Aeroporto di pertinenza:Innsbruk
- Telefono:+43 (0)50990-400
- Website della località:www.see.at/
- versante accom.:-
- Apertura stagione:14 Dec 2019
- Chiusura stagione:17 Apr 2020
- Lifts:9 (2 Gondolas, 2 chairs and 5 surface lifts)
Ultimo bollettino nevevisualizza il bollettino neve completo
- Emesso:17 Feb
- Ultima nevicata:14 February 2020
- Manto Nevoso (superiore):170cm
- Manto Nevoso (inferiore):50cm
- Piste:Packed powder or groomed snow
- Fuori pista:-
Meteo di Oggi (1745 m)Visualizza previsioni complete neve
See Mappe del Luogo
Recensioni dei visitatori di See
Tirolerhund da United Kingdom scrive:
Skied See for the first time on 16 Feb. In short, another well laid out small resort with 40km of well maintained pistes backed up by a modern and efficient lift system bar one old and slow chair lift. The 1400m vertical height difference provides for a very long top to valley station run and with all the slopes facing north this guarantees a long and reliable snow cover.
There is a good variety of reds and blues and a couple of blacks, which really were reds.For adrenalin freaks, the off-piste opportunities are fantastic both with challenging ski routes and some serious back country runs. Best of all, the pistes were virtually deserted.
The resort is geared mostly to families and on-mountain subsistance affords great value - spag bog 8.80 euros and Weinerschnitzl 11.00 euros!
At just over 1,000m, See has the lowest base station in the Paznaunertal but don't let that put you off.
Definitely recommended for a long weekend or if you are staying in the Paznaunertal and want an away day from Ischgl or one the other resorts in the valley.
Previsioni della città piu’ vicina per See
- Dornbirn, Austria67km
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany67km
- Feldkirch, Austria68km
- Bregenz, Austria72km
- Kempten (Allgaeu), Germany73km
più vicina destinazione per surf per See
- Punta Sabbioni, Italy239km
- La Diga (Sottomarina), Italy250km
- Lignano Pineta (Stephanie's), Italy257km
- Marina Romea, Italy313km
- Adria, Italy314km
più vicine a See
- Furgler, Austria7km
- Pezid, Austria8km
- Dawinkopf, Austria9km
- Parseierspitze, Austria10km
- Grubelekopf, Austria11km