- Acri di pista da scii:2300
- Terrain Parks:2
- Campestre:80 km
With a base elevation of 7,800 feet, Kirkwood is the highest starting point of any major resort in Lake Tahoe. Kirkwood catches the best snowstorms coming its way. There are 2,300 acres for skiing and riding and a new quad called the Cornice Express. Kirkwood has 110 condos within walking distance and 20,000 rooms at S. Lake Tahoe (studios through to 3-bedroom units.) No camper facilities.
- Aeroporto di pertinenza:Reno
- Website della località:www.kirkwood.com
- versante accom.:sì
Ultimo bollettino nevevisualizza il bollettino neve completo
- Emesso:14 Apr
- Ultima nevicata:14 April 2021
- Manto Nevoso (superiore):–
- Manto Nevoso (inferiore):–
- Fuori pista:-
Meteo di Oggi (2682 m)Visualizza previsioni complete neve
Kirkwood Mappe del Luogo
Recensioni dei visitatori di Kirkwood
Kim da United Kingdom scrive:
I skied the spring of 2008. Chad Paeglows review of Kirkwood is very comprehensive so I won't go into much detail except to say:
1. It is phenomenally good value. Spring pass was 99 bucks.
2. Lots of the terrain is terrifying. Kirkwood is the place to sharpen you ski skills and learn to jump if you think you're an advanced skier. There are 100s of jumps ranging from Hollywood Hip, a rollover under lift 6 which pretty much any decent skier could hit, to Hospital, a 100 ft cliff drop that gets hit by a couple of maniacs per year on a big powder day. Most people should be able to find a few jumps of their level.
3. There is virtually zero apres-ski.
4. It's a short mountain.
Previsioni della città piu’ vicina per Kirkwood
- Carson City, United States59km
- El Dorado Hills, United States90km
- Reno, United States97km
- Folsom, United States98km
- Sparks, United States98km
più vicina destinazione per surf per Kirkwood
- Fort Point, United States234km
- Deadman's, United States236km
- Fort Cronkite Rodeo Beach, United States238km
- Kellys Cove, United States238km
- Ocean Beach, United States240km
più vicine a Kirkwood
- Thunder Mountain (California), United States4km
- Red Lake Peak, United States6km
- Talking Mountain, United States17km
- Ralston Peak, United States18km
- Wheeler Peak, United States19km