Cannon Mountain sommario
- Acri di pista da scii:180
- Terrain Parks:2
Cannon Mountain in Northern NH (in the United States) is located in Franconia Notch State Park. The mountain first opened in 1938, with the first tramway in North America. More terrain has been added for beginners and low intermediates during the last several seasons. Cannon Mountain is a medium sized ski resort with 9 ski lifts (1 tram,6 chair lifts,2 surface lifts) that offers skiers an impressive 654 metres (2146 feet) of vertical descent. Cannon Mountain has 180 acres of terrain and 60 trails with a total length of 37 kilometers (23 miles). Cannon Mountain is best suited to intermediate skiers and snowboarders but there is some terrain for beginners and advanced skiers. There is no cross country ski trails at Cannon Mountain. Cannon Mountain is located in Franconia Notch State Park, in Northern NH. The mountain first opened in 1938, with the first tramway in North America. More terrain has been added for beginners and low intermediates during the last several seasons.
- Aeroporto di pertinenza:Manchester NH
- Telefono:(603) 823-8800
- Website della località:www.cannonmt.com
- versante accom.:0
Ultimo bollettino nevevisualizza il bollettino neve completo
- Emesso:19 Oct
- Ultima nevicata:19 October 2021
- Manto Nevoso (superiore):–
- Manto Nevoso (inferiore):–
- Fuori pista:-
Meteo di Oggi (947 m)Visualizza previsioni complete neve
Cannon Mountain Mappe del Luogo
Recensioni dei visitatori di Cannon Mountain
Lazlo da United States scrive:
Biggest and most challenging mountain in NH. It has a reputation of being icy and cold, because it's often icy and cold. It has a north face so that's what you get. With that you also get incomparable views, incredible terrain, low attendance, tons of snow, and the most challenging terrain in NH.
This place is like no other because it's owned by the state, not a pvt. company. Employees are park rangers so don't expect resort treatment, you will not be coddled. It's run like a state operation so there is no urgency or sense that anyone is trying to earn your business. This is a no frills, no fluff, no BS place. People here still wear wool and the attitude is typical New England taciturn.
Nestled in Franconia Notch, there's no more majestic setting. The Notch has it's own WX system and it can be snowing in there and sunny and 40 degrees just 5 miles south. It gets more snow than anywhere nearby. The often windy conditions make for frequent "free refills". When hitting fresh powder, you can find your tracks filled in on the next run. With all this heartiness it is still the best learning area that no one seems to know about.
The Tuckerbrook section is designated for learners and is accessible yet isolated. It has it's own lift and 6 trails that no advanced skiers go near so the learner has no concerns with traffic. It's also the best value in NH with 2 for 1 liftix on Tues and Thurs.
In short, the biggest, baddest, boldest, most unforgiving and most glorious mountain in NH.
Previsioni della città piu’ vicina per Cannon Mountain
- East Concord, United States105km
- Concord, United States108km
- Rochester, United States113km
- Lewiston, United States119km
- Burlington, United States125km
più vicina destinazione per surf per Cannon Mountain
- Old Orchard Beach, United States129km
- Pine Point, United States130km
- Scarborough Beach, United States132km
- Higgins Beach, United States133km
- Kennebunk Beach, United States133km
più vicine a Cannon Mountain
- Cannon Mountain (New Hampshire), United States2km
- Mount Lafayette, United States5km
- The Cannon Balls, United States5km
- Little Haystack Mountain (New Hampshire), United States6km
- Mount Lafaytte, United States6km